Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fresh Look

Have a new hair cut wif Micheal today.
Long hair for long time oledi...
So decide to change a new look.
I cut my hair become short oledi..totally short....
My opinion...not bad...but now start miss my long hair d..T.T


Before


AFter...fresh looknice?? any comment???







After cut my hair, back home prepare...
Around 8pm...Khean come and fetch me to dinner.
He bring me to KURIYA japanese Restaurant which is located at Bangsar area.
My first time there, the food is delicious,
the interior environment there is totally nice


The interior and environment design..nice~~





The Food
Sashimi ^^...its fresh but expensive cost. u guys guess how much is tis??

the Dessert





2 comments:

  1. ur hair is more nicer then b4, good try..

    the sashimi i think need 50-60 ringgit, total include tax i think is abt 180 ringgit , rite?

    khean treat u? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. short is still nice....
    but i surely will miss d long 1....^^

    ReplyDelete