Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Birthday month - October

October was a birthday month for me,y say so?
Most of my best fren birthday at october @@
of cuz i'm one of them oso...
ytrsday ur birthday, tonite my birthday, tml her birthday
almost everyday is our birthday celebration =.="
so wat is the end of the result of so many celebration???
answer is bank-rap!!!!
get lot birthday's present but spend lot for birthday's present too...
but v enjoy n happy with tat....XD

Let pic to story out our october crazy birthday celebration ^^

JuanLow's birthday

i bring them to highway cafe having steak as our dinner,
i think that is supper because is around 11 somethings already...@@


Juan's birthday ice cream cake ^^ special order for him
his special birthday's candle too ^^

he feel weird while he wan cut his ice cream cake XD

Second round...whr to go???Zouk...let's party


the birthday's boy

not really having fun at Zouk....because techno song for whole nite....
tat is not my song...i prefer R&B ^^....
so v decide change location to JuanLow's pub...

act like a DJ...but they say i'm CJ (ceresJoey)XD

My Beloved Dolphin's birthday

the day before my birthday's party...
Siew Mum (Dolphin) my super best beloved fren....
our frenship start from kinder-garden
v grown together, school together, play together,
lunch together after school n continue our tuition class.
i dunno how u think, but honestly
u'r the special one for me, no one can replace u from my childhood's memory
Happy 21st birthday to u my beloved Siew Mun ^^

wat i doing? i look like wan kissing her XD


My Big Date ^^

finally my turn to celebrate my birthday's party
thx kian tat n loon tik specially visit me during my lunch time

1st round celebration wif my colleague
Steamboat buffer






Second round - Home party
dear all my beloved family and fren, thanks for coming my birthday party


really thanks for coming n wait so long for my cake from melacca..
specially thanks SIN so far away bring me the cake...
that's a special cake for me ^^
love u guys
今年过了一个很不同的生日, 虽然身边很多朋友陪我庆祝 可是怎么了? 我的内心还是孤单的. 我要的他却不能陪我度过 祝福我的生日愿望会实现 希望明年生日 那个他会陪我度过

Kuan's birthday
head to puchong neway celebrate my colleague Kuan's birthday
after few cup of beer, all of them start get drunk n high.
1st time saw their different face
in office...they all very serious look but after get high all the real face come out.
shock me..!!!!! surprise me !!!
anyway, at last we all having a happy moment and enjoy wif it .

starting, all look so normal...




start get high
Wong start get high and see what he did for the birthday's boy?? rape him XD pity kwan

i try to rape him XD Kimmy Birthday's celebration
Head to Lot 10 celebrate kimmy's birthday and chicken gang gathering, since Leo leave till now v never meet each other for so long....

Chicken gang


the birthday's babe Kimmy
the mashimaro jet jet^^love u guys...the chicken gang

No comments:

Post a Comment