Wednesday, August 12, 2009

11.8.09

Today not feeling well after work.
So 5.30pm sharp direct back home bath n prepare to sleep.
But after bath i get my bro JiaHan call.
He date me out to Putrajaya photoshooting and dinner.
Call me prepare and he come n take me soon.
Around 7 smth v reach putrajaya.
Then JiaHan's fren say they wait him at Secret Recipe.
v follow GPS direction to Secret Receipe,but v arrived another Secret Recipe= =!!
Can get to find his fren, but both of us super hungry.
So to Secret Recipe for dinner 1st only find his fren.
After order our meal, my bro start his illegal crazy secret recipe shooting = =!!
keep shoot shoot shoot. Many ppl look at us. swt = =
Shoot till my meal come d, but my bro say, dont eat 1st let me shoot 1st
Pengsan = =!! Brother i very hungry leh...T.T
We having dinner in Secret Recipe for 2 and half hours.
Half hours eat our meal and another 2 hours take pic..crazy rite XD


My JiaHan Bro keep show off his result of Gym...XD




The 2 photographer


My SobaMee...the taste not tat nice n all vegetalian.



The cake..hope to eat, but is too fat...T.T wait me keep fit 1st


This is the result of our illegal crazy shooting



I like tis 3 ^^


After Secret Recipe v go meet JiaHan's fren, his fren wait him for around 5 hours from 4pm till now...= ="..but he like nth keep shooting in Secret Recipe n let ppl wait for him

Reach Mosque to wait his fren, waiting moment..photoshooting again...











Really long time ddint come putrajaya ady...
Brother ask me the view of putrajaya izit make me think of someone.
yea, its really make me remind somethings and someone back.
Not a good memory for me.

Thanks my JiaHan Brother always take care of me.
Although u always like to bully n kacao me. But i can feel tat u really very take care of me ^^
Around 12 smth, finally finish our photoshooting season.
Finally time to home, i oledi super tired ady. Next day stil got work T.T

1 comment: