Wednesday, August 26, 2009

KoRea Food

21.08.09

Dao Xiang come back from India for holiday.
He date me out to gather.
After work, i headed to my cousin house meet up them.
Dao Zhuo fetch us to Ampang,
its was a heavy raining day and it's very traffic jam.
Around 9 somethings only we arrived Ampang (Korea Restaurant).
This is my first time here, feel not bad ^^
The boss quite nice and friendly.


韩国烤肉韩国年糕,不错可是太大盘,吃不完>.<"韩国米酒


Dao Xiang, he keep stick with my cousin XD
See....Again !!!! haha...And his face like acting cute XD..bei tahan him

The SickCat Dao Xiang
My cousin SueJean
Dao Zhuoanother cousin sis SueAnne

This korea restaurant quite not bad.
For those people who quite admire korea food can go there and try
Chung Wa Dae Korea Restaurant
its located at Jalan ampang Utama there.






2 comments:

  1. nice food , nice friends..
    Unfortunately, dun have ur pretty photo..
    ^@^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice food...
    but I don't really like Korean foods de...

    ReplyDelete