Thursday, August 20, 2009

Shooting Audition

today Issac accompany me went for a calendar shooting audition.
he wait me outsides about 2 hours .
Feel quite sorry for him.

this is some pic that shoot by today.
The style of this photographer is a bit different with other.

the photographer make my hair like tis...say nice wor...
but i dont really agree wif tat ....XDpersonal opinion...i like tis pic...
This oso...my hair look like short hair...XD..someone say sexy
Capture my pic while i taking wif.....= ="





After finish the audition, v headed to 4 season cafe,
I promise him to treat him for his birthday.
HaPpy Belated Birthday to u my lovely uncle Issac ^^
Thx for always concern of me and help me a lot.
U''r my lovely uncle forever yea ^^

i love purple ^^

shy shy Issac ^^
he stil shy to face camera XD...
finally ^^


shy shy uncle wif his drink
My drink...taste not bad
fried mango wif prawn..taste not bad too....

Some of my Random shoot ^^..jus too free nth to do...



6 comments:

  1. nice pic, nice food, nice drink, nice uncle..
    * whr is the restaurant?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice photos...
    I personally prefer the 3th photo.
    Nice pose...

    ReplyDelete
  3. T.T.... people say me is uncle liao... im only 23 leh.... aiya... no need sorry so much la... its ok coz i finish my assignment d... so free liao.... wait for 2 hour ma just pass pass time lo... tq for u food ah ma.... good luck for ur ifeel girl search.... v(',')v

    ReplyDelete
  4. kenji : season cafe at wangsa maju

    Issac : good mah...help u promote

    ReplyDelete
  5. promote me is uncle???...
    call old sai.... T.T
    im just 23~~~ ngam ngam 23 only lo.....
    old u 2 year only la.... T.T

    ReplyDelete
  6. isaac: actually u r not uncle la..
    im juz kidding..
    u r quite handsome la..
    dun b shy, jz b more confident then u wil b more better.. ^^

    ReplyDelete