Wednesday, August 19, 2009

FaKer

Just now i log in my frienndster.
i check out some funny things.
Got faker come my friendster steal my picture...wat a funny shit =.="
He fake my friend, and now come my profile steal my pic again.
Let check out this funny shit...he is faker not the real "plol"

http://www.friendster.com/photos/43817443/1/766108672

i really don't understand what the purpose they fake other people..
steal other people picture and post on their profile to attract people come and add them.
Silly and pity them....
a good Friendship have to be honest...
Let say, if one day your friends realize that u are faker,
do u think that they still will continue be friend with you???
Sad case....


2 comments:

  1. Yalor... They dun earn anything at all also...
    Sometime, can't understand de...

    Calm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree wit u (a good Friendship have to be honest...)
    giv me five.. ^@^

    ReplyDelete